Wow! I’m so happy to get another blog award! Throwing out a big thank you to Yahari Bento, who nominated me. Arigatou Gozaimasu! Without further ado, let’s get started.
Display the award logo
Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
Nominate 5-10 bloggers.
Ask them 7 questions.
Answering Yahari Bento’s Questions
1. The beverage you want to drink during this season?
Answer: Probably just Coca Cola and wine.
2. I watched some people shared their best time when they were at home via TV such as preparing yummy food & drink. Can you share your best snack/food/drink time? (No alcohol please.)
I don’t cook much and when I do I don’t make a big deal of it. So I guess N/A for this one.
3. Your best experience during “staying at home”?
The days all kind of blur for me and I have trouble remembering things. I don’t think there was an especially great time that I can think of. But I have enjoyed working on my blog and staying connected to my online friends from Reddit.
4. This is the real neat blog award so tell me the first character (anime/manga/game) in your mind who likes cleaning.
Ryuuji from Toradora likes things to be neat and tidy. He does the housework. Good guy.
5. Neat reminds me of other words “clean” and “refresh”. Anime or manga that makes you feel like that is…
Hard to say. “Refreshed” isn’t a feeling I get very often. I’m not exactly sure how an anime could make one feel freshened. Oh, but I have idea. I sometimes feel sort of healed and fresh after a good, dirty cry. One example is “Ano Hana” which gives you a great cry but still ends on a positive note for everyone. 🙂
6. The anime/game song that makes you feel refreshing. (You can tell more than one)
Hmm. Again, I don’t quite grasp the “refreshing” thing. But I could tell you many different anime songs that make me feel relaxed, happy, or even excited when I hear them. One such favorite is “Boku ni Dekiru Koto,” the opening song for Natsume Yuujinchou season 3.
7. How are you today?
Well, as I write this, it’s 2am and I’m a bit dissociated. I would say I’m doing ok overall though.
1. What is your nationality, if you don’t mind sharing?
2. What are your hopes and/or plans for your blog?
3. What is one of your top favorite plot twists in anime/games?
4. What are your top three favorite genres for anime/games?
5. What are some things that can or have completely turn you off to an anime/game?
6. Take or find a screenshot of anime/game character whose expression fits your mood?
7. Who is an anime/game character with a design you really, really love? If you can, post a screenshot or wallpaper of that character.
(Sorry if you have been nominated for this recently already)
Eggheadluna at EggHead Luna’s Blog
Merlin at Merlin’s Musings
Foovay at Foovay’s Cauldron
Mari at Starting Life from Zero
Amanda.actually at Amanda Actually
Al at Al’s Manga Blog
Thank you for reading and please enjoy our day! 🙂